Sunday, March 13, 2011



I love the sound of His name. I am learning that who I am in me is so broken...but in him...I am more because of Jesus. I don't think you can completely know the comfort that comes from speaking his name until you are in a place of discomfort. I had a sweet friend explain to me that in the midst of chaos we can speak his promises and thank him for what he will do.

"For if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right and trust your lives to the God who created you for he will never fail you." 1 peter 4:19

You see!! He has already gone before us! He created us and He loves us! So take on whatever you fear the most..and claim that all the "what ifs" will be promises God will fulfill in His time and for His glory.

I know this blog is oddly short for me (well, I'm pretty short but not when I write...lol). I just wanted to share this song and encourage you to keep moving because He has given us authority and power to oppose the traps satan has set for our lives through the sweet name of JESUS.

Love, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment